Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday July 27, 2012

We had a pretty productive day down here.

I wrote up some studio guidelines, check them out when you are around next.  I got heckled for being an oppressor, but I think studio rules are important so we can maintain a peaceful and efficient little space, and so everyone knows what sort of expectations there are around here.  Please also add rules as you see fit!!

We gratefully received a big donation from a wonderful lady of fabric scraps and paint.  Norman even started (and almost finished!) a bag!

Excited for a sunny weekend.  See you on Monday!!

Also- Don't forget, I am headed up north next week to be a bridesmaid (!!), I will be gone from Aug 2-8th, so there will be no drop in sessions Monday Aug 3 and Friday Aug 6!  :(

I only took a couple photos today, please enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment